onsdag den 10. april 2013

Poem from the heart.


Caught between giving up and keep moving on,
it feels like everything is suddenly wrong.
Thoughts keep running through my head, 
I can’t find peace anywhere else then my bed.
You keep whisper in my ear,
that I have everything to fear.
You are saying that I am alone,
and I will never find my place called home.
Bubbles inside are flushing around,
everything is disturbing me, even the smallest sound.
You keep say that I deserve to feel pain,
but it feels like a burning kind of rain.
My little girl inside,
have the feeling that she have no place to hide.
She wants to find something to believe and trust in,
but she only deserves it, if she Is thin.


No were to go from here,
or is there any kind of help a little bit near?
All this things are keep swinging in a circle so black,
maybe I should grab my things and pack?
I hate all the anger, pain and fear,
please will you come and help me dear?
Music keeps me fight, 
it’s the only thing that still feels right.
Please keep listing to me,
and all the thoughts you can’t see.
No matter how much I try to hide,
I can’t keep all these emotions inside.
I my seems strong,
But I have bin it for so long.

I share it all with you,
is there anything more I can do?
I want to give up, 
but there is a little fire who is not willing to stop.
It is very small right now,
it dosen’t make the feelings go wow.
I miss to be all up, I miss to be deep down, 
this feelings make me feeling and look like a clown.
I’m missing to so sick that I could,
ask for anything kind of help I could.
I’m missing the feeling of being so vulnerable,
that I did’nt have to make a façade being so honorable.  

3 kommentarer:

Krokodullen sagde ...

Man kan mærke smerten. Er der nogen, der ved, hvordan du går og har det?

<3

heidi sagde ...

Ja, jeg prøver i hvert fald at be' om hjælp til alle disse tanker og følelser. Men jeg kører desværre bare lidt i cirkler <3

heidi sagde ...

Ja, jeg prøver i hvert fald at be' om hjælp til alle disse tanker og følelser. Men jeg kører desværre bare lidt i cirkler <3