mandag den 18. marts 2013

thoughts from me to you.

You wanna give me the responsability,
but yours it will be.
Your hate, your anger, your fear,
your scream for help is all i hear.
I've always try to save you,
but now i know that there is nothing i can do.
I've tried to many times to be your hero,
but i always end up feeling like zero.
Your fear becomes mine,
and it has ben that for a long time.
Never has someone make me feel so mad,
at the same time you making me sad.
It was your duty to take care of me,
but you were never the father i like to see.
Im scared you won't walk me in church,
so another man i have to search.
I see you pain, in my eyes in the mirror, 
but im glad that it's not my error.

I feel angry, sad and confused,
because you always has my love being used.
I love you more then words can say,
but i also feel angry over you in some kind of way.
Im ben afraid to many times before,
i can't fight this war alone anymore.
I tried my best for ten years now, 
i don't know anymore how.
Hate is a big word,
so i will throw it in the dirt.
Feeling sorry for you dosen't fix it,
not just a litlle bit.

You fight your battle, 
and i will fight mine, 
in a little time, i will be fine. 

1 kommentar:

Krokodullen sagde ...

Virkelig, virkelig smukt! <3